Time: 17:00 to 21:00
Time: 17:00 to 20:00
Time: 11:00 to 13:00
Time: 12:00 to 14:00
Time: 09:00 to 13:00
Time: 09:15 to 13:30
Do you have an idea that puts passion before profit? Social Enterprises have the potential to change the fortune for local and even global issues leaving a lasting impact on people’s lives.
Social Business Wales have teamed up with The Wrexham Enterprise hub to provide a 6 week workshop, bringing you face to face with enterprising experts to ensure your business gets the best possible start.
1. Identity – how you can use any business to achieve social good (looking at ideas and options)
2. Strategy – what do you want to achieve? (focusing on your social & business mission and telling others)
3. Engaging with stakeholders – who are they and how will you engage with them?
4. Generating income and funding – (being financially sustainable, support out there & developing a strategy)
5. Choosing the right structure – governance and legal models (structure only comes after strategy…)
6. Standing on the shoulders of giants – short presentations and Q & A with social entrepreneurs
To ensure each business gets the right attention we have super limited spaces available so ensure to book your place early.